The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.prani.co.in
- The term Into the Wild shall mean Into the Wild and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.prani.co.in (Site).
- By using the Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Into the Wild without any notice to User.
- www.prani.co.in is owned by Into the Wild. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Into the Wild including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- Into the Wild name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Into the Wild. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Into the Wild.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Into the Wild. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Into the Wild may monitor access to the Site.
- Into the Wild may terminate User's access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Into the Wild makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Into the Wild shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the S
- Into the Wild may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Into the Wild will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Into the Wild harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Into the Wild disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that Into the Wild is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Into the Wild is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Into the Wild is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Into the Wild makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
The information we collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, unless you choose to fill out your information on this website. In general, you may browse our website without providing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website such as the type of operating system, the type of browser you are using, your IP address in order to provide better usability.
How we normally use information about you
We use non-personally identifiable information to analyse site usage for us to improve our website.
We use personally identifiable information you provide solely to respond to your inquiry or to process an application form you have completed on our website or to respond to any legal process or as required by law in response to any court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency or to take action against any illegal activity and to address any potential threat to the physical safety of a person.
We may share your personally identifiable information within Into the Wild, our offices or with any of our subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors, located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations. You expressly agree to such transfer.
You consent to Into the Wild using such personally identifiable information as per this policy. Into the Wild may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you.
Right to opt out and withdrawal
Into the Wild respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the personally identifiable information or information sought to be collected. You can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to Into the Wild, and the same must be communicated to Into the Wild in writing.
Into the Wild shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information and it is your duty to ensure that the information provided is authentic.
Cookies and other technologies
Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to other sites including social media sites, whose information practices may be different from ours. You should read such third party’s websites privacy notices and Into the Wild does not control those sites or their privacy practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites.
Our commitment to security
Into the Wild utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Into the Wild takes reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in personally identifiable information is processed fairly & lawfully after receiving consent of the information provider. Into the Wild may retain your personally identifiable information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.